Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Status Report

Just a quick update on how things have been going... the blue raglan sweater is coming along. I finished the sleeves and have joined them to the body and am now doing the decrease rounds for the shoulders. From here on out, the rest should go pretty quickly. My goal is to have it completed before we take off for our trip, which gives me just over two weeks.

For knitting while we're away, I plan to finish the basketweave socks, which are hibernating, and start another pair in some KnitPicks Essentials in forest green. I just need to decide what pattern to use. I'm definitely thinking texture for this one; perhaps some kind of lattice work or arabesque pattern?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for knitting the sweater. You're very talented and creative! I love you very very much.