Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Project


I've been away from my knitting for far too long. With the autumn here and winter approaching, I felt the need to make a new hat. I'd had my eye on this pattern for a Peruvian-inspired chullo for a little while. I love geometric colorwork and natural earth tones, so I decided to go for it. After a quick trip to Rae's Yarn Boutique, I was all set to go. I'll keep you updated on how it goes!

UPDATE: Grr! I just discovered that the cast-on row got twisted when I joined it and had to rip it out and start again. Knitting is great for developing patience...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ich liebe dich! SHMILY.

ColorJoy LynnH said...

Things can twist on the 2nd or 3rd row without warning, it's a drag how that happens.

At least if you love the yarn and the pattern you will be OK in the end. I can't wait to see it.