Monday, November 26, 2007

Ravelry Yay!

My invitation for Ravelry arrived a couple of days ago, and let me tell you, it's as cool as the hype has made it out to be. It's really neat to be able to show off your projects and to find inspiration for other stuff to make. The user groups and forums are pretty cool as well. My username on there is also wanderingpup in case you would like to check out my project notebook.

Thanksgiving went fine. We got to see the immediate family in Tennessee as well as a bunch of extended family on my Dad's side in Kentucky on the way back. I am already very much looking forward to the Christmas plans for Carolina.

The photo that I promised of the finished Shedir is here:



Also, I just had to share this pic of the most appropriate post-Thanksgiving church sign that I've ever seen!

No comments: