Friday, October 17, 2008

A Fierce Treasure-Guarding Dragon

Hey again everybody. Well I am happy to report that I got an offer for my brand-new pack of gum and so I am one step closer to my goal of trading up to a car! I was offered a solid pewter dragon statue for the gum by a guy who had heard about both my project as well as one red paperclip and wanted to help out.

So, today I swapped the gum for the dragon, which is pretty sweet, I gotta say! It's a hand-carved and hand-cast figure of a dragon guarding his gold with a sword and a bad-ass sneer (see pics).

In other circumstances, I would keep him and feed him the charred remains of all who dared trespass our domain. But, I am a man on a mission and so the dragon's gotta find a new home with anyone who loves dragons and is willing to trade something bigger and/or better for him. Contact me thru the same means as before.

Thanks!



No comments: