Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Shiny Pack of Gum

I recently came across the website one red paperclip and was inspired by the story of a guy who started with the titular paperclip and traded his way up to a house.

My goals are more modest: Right now we are a one car family and another vehicle would be great to have right now. I have a brand-new, never opened pack of Orbit Spearmint Gum that I would like to trade for something bigger and/or better.

Ideally, I would like to trade my way into a Toyota Prius, but I am flexible about that.

So, I am willing to consider any serious offers to trade for the pack of gum pictured below for something bigger or better, as I mentioned above. Contact me thru the comments section here, or email to jon.stevenson AT gmail DOT com.



I am looking forward to trading with you!

Thanks and all the best,
Jon

No comments: