Monday, October 27, 2008

Go Crash, Go! A Retro Gamer's Delight (was a treasure-guarding dragon)

Hi again everybody! Well, I am glad to report that I have taken another step towards my goal of a car, and the dragon has found a new happy home. He was last seen heading towards his new abode with wings unfurled in the brisk October breeze...

In his place I am now pleased to offer you a retro video gamer's delight! Up for trading is an original Sony Playstation, complete with all cables and a controller. The system is in excellent condition; very clean. In addition to the console, I will include a copy of the "Greatest Hits" edition of Crash Bandicoot (which I am told is semi-rare). See how Crash's story began! Defeat the evil Doctor Neo Cortex and his henchmen! Save your girlfriend Tawna from nearly-certain doom!

All this can be yours! Just contact me via email with your offers to trade. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Jon



No comments: