Saturday, August 25, 2007

Spanish Update

Today I added about 75 words from the first 8 lessons in the Madrigal book to my Spanish collection. These are only the ones that are not part of the English => Spanish word transformation groups that the author provides. I think it would be interesting to come up with an estimate of how many Spanish words fit within those categories; I am sure that the count would be well into the hundreds and possibly into the thousands!

When my dictionary arrives, I will go back and enter the Spanish definitions for the items. I could start doing this with Real Academia EspaƱola's dictionary widget, but it could lead to definition overload right now. I can't wait to get started on Harry Potter in Spanish...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HB!

SHMILY

Ich liebe dich sehr

DB